[Forum SIS] Cladag 2019 - Deadline early registration (and related news)

Domenico Vistocco vistocco a unicas.it
Ven 26 Lug 2019 14:25:25 CEST

Dear All,

we remind you that the deadline for early registration to the Cladag 2019 (http://cladag2019.unicas.it/) is approaching: July 31th, 2019.

If you wish to participate to the conference, you need to be registered. We also remind you that at least one of the authors of the accepted papers must register to be part of the final program.

You can register and exploit the early fees following the information at:

http://cladag2019.unicas.it/conference-fees/

We kindly invite you to book your place at the social dinner. Details are available at:

http://cladag2019.unicas.it/social-dinner/

Finally, if you are interested in information about possible accomodation, visit this page:

http://cladag2019.unicas.it/accomodation/

Looking forward to seeing you in Cassino!

For the Cladag 2019 Organizing Committee

Domenico Vistocco
Dipartimento di Scienze Politiche
Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II