[Forum SIS] CONFERENCE IES2019 - EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR CALL FOR PORPOSAL

Matilde Bini Matilde.Bini a unier.it
Sab 19 Gen 2019 14:57:11 CET

Dear all,
we remind you to submit your proposals now to be part of
the 9th Scientific Meeting of the Statistics for the Evaluation and Quality of Services Group (SVQS) of the Italian Statistical Society
Innovation and Society (IES2019)
Statistical evaluation systems at 360°: techniques, technologies and new frontiers
scheduled to take place at the European University of Rome next 4-5 July 2019
site: http://meetings3.sis-statistica.org/index.php/IES2019/
Due to a number of requests, we have decided to extend the deadline for submissions to our call for presentations by one week.
The new deadline is Sunday 27 January, 2019
Title of paper must be sent EXCLUSIVELY to the following address: ies2019conference a gmail.com<mailto:ies2019conference a gmail.com>
Other important dates (also extended):
·        Short Paper submission: March 15, 2019,
·        Notification to authors: April 24, 2019
·        Final version of the accepted contributions: May 15, 2019
Short and final version of papers must be sent to : ies2019conference a gmail.com<mailto:ies2019conference a gmail.com>

Kind Regards,
IES2019 Committee