[Forum SIS] Summer school + Workshop on Chemical Reaction Networks Torino 24 June - 3 July 2018

Enrico Bibbona enrico.bibbona a polito.it
Gio 17 Gen 2019 10:20:11 CET

Dear colleagues, this is to remember that formal registration to the summer
school advertised below is now open.
If you are interested (or know about interested people), please register
soon, since we are able to cover the expenses for board and lodging only
for a limited amount of early booking participants.
All the best, Enrico Bibbona

Enrico Bibbona
Probability, Statistics and Optimization group
Department of Mathematical Sciences "G. L Lagrange"
Politecnico di Torino