[Forum SIS] eRum2020 conference: call for speakers and travel grants

serena.signorelli.87 a gmail.com serena.signorelli.87 a gmail.com
Ven 13 Dic 2019 18:23:53 CET

Dear colleague,

The third European R users meeting conference, eRum2020, will be held in
Milano, IT, on 27-30 May 2020. eRum is a biennial conference that brings the
R users' community of Europe together, providing a platform to exchange
experiences, broaden knowledge of R and create new collaborations. More
information about eRum2020 can be found at https://2020.erum.io/about/ .

The call for abstracts to present at eRum2020 and the application procedure
for travel grants are now open. Below you can find more details about them.

CALL FOR CONTRIBUTED SESSIONS

We invite submission of abstracts for the following types of contributed
sessions: workshops, regular talks, lightning talks, shiny demos and
posters. Detailed information on how to submit an abstract can be found at
https://sessionize.com/erum2020/ . The deadline for submissions is January
29, 2020.

TRAVEL GRANTS

The organizing committee of eRum2020 has decided to award travel grants to
support participation in our conference. The grants will cover registration,
travelling and accommodation costs. Information on how to apply for the
travel grants can be found at https://2020.erum.io/program/travelgrant/ .
The deadline for the travel grant application is January 1, 2020.

FURTHER INFORMATION

Further information on eRum2020's organizing committee, program committee,
venues, sponsors and contact information can be found at
https://2020.erum.io/ .

We look forward to receiving your submissions and to meeting you in Milan!

eRum2020 Organizing Committee