[Forum SIS] “Financial Time Series: Methods & Models”: Special Issue of the Journal of Financial Risk Management

Giuseppe STORTI storti a unisa.it
Lun 17 Set 2018 09:14:34 CEST

Dear Colleague,

It is our pleasure to invite you and members of your research group to
submit a paper for peer-review and possible publication at a special issue
of *Journal of Risk and Financial Management*
(http://www.mdpi.com/journal/jrfm,
ISSN 1911-8074), on the subject of “Financial Time Series: Methods &
Models” for which we are serving as Guest Editor.

The purpose of this Special Issue is to collect works that point at the
development of state-of-the art methods or models which are appropriate for
the analysis of financial data with a most prominent focus on the
forecasting of tail risk measures. More detailed information about this
special issue can be found at:
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/jrfm/special_issues/financial_time_series

*JRFM* is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal, supported by
a large and prominent Editorial Team:www.mdpi.com/journal/jrfm/editors. It
is indexed in a number of directories, including Emerging Sources Citation
Index - Web of Science, EconLit, IDEAS (RePEc), DOAJ and others (for more
details, seewww.mdpi.com/journal/jrfm/indexing).

For further details on the submission process, please see the instructions
for authors at the journal website:
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/jrfm/instructions. Should you have any
question, please feel free to contact us or JRFM’ editorial office.

We look forward to your submissions.

Kind regards,

Prof. Dr. Massimiliano Caporin

Prof. Dr. Giuseppe Storti

*Guest Editors*

--

JRFM Editorial Office

MDPI, St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland

jrfm at mdpi.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JRFM_MDPI

Disclaimer: MDPI recognizes the importance of data privacy and protection.
We treat personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR) and with what the community expects of us. The information contained
in this message is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
message in error, please notify me and delete this message from your
system. You may not copy this message in its entirety or in part, or
disclose its contents to anyone.