[Forum SIS] Statistics and Data Science: new Developments for Business and Industrial Applications. Second announcement

Società Italiana di Statistica sis a sis-statistica.it
Mer 14 Feb 2018 12:47:10 CET

Statistics and Data Science: new Developments for Business and Industrial Applications

Collegio Carlo Alberto, Torino
24-25 May 2018

After the success of the SIS Conference in Florence on Statistics and Data Science, the new SIS  group SDS (Statistica e Data Science) and itENBIS (http://www.enbis.org/about/ln/itenbis/index) propose a joint Conference.
Highlights of the meeting include invited speakers, organized and free contribute sessions concerning the main topics of Data Science. The attention will be particularly focused on innovative techniques in business and in industrial statistics.

The instructions when and how to upload the abstracts, as well as practical details on registration, travel and accommodation are issued along with the instructions when and how to upload the abstracts on the website
http://www.sds2018.polito.it/.
We invite you to visit it that will be updated every now and then.

At the moment, we kindly ask you to save the following dates:
•       18 March 2018 – submission of a title and an abstract (max 2 pages) including main references and keynotes
•       30 March 2018 – acceptance notification to the authors
•       13 April 2018 – early registration: standard € 100 / reduced for PhD students € 50
after this date the fees will be: standard € 125 / reduced for PhD students € 75
•       24-25 May 2018 - Conference
•       In June 2018 – call for submission of paper to special issue of relevant scientific journals

Queries can be addressed to the organizers (http://www.sds2018.polito.it/contact).

On behalf of the Italian Statistical Society Group Statistics and Data Science and itENBIS, we do hope to see you at the Conference this May!

Nicola Torelli, Rosanna Verde, and Grazia Vicario

Società Italiana di Statistica
P.zza Manfredo Fanti 30
00185 Roma
tel. 06.6869845 fax. 06 68806742