[Forum SIS] Call for application! Master in Economics and Finance (IMEF) 2018/2019 - University Ca’ Foscari of Venice

Roberto Casarin r.casarin a unive.it
Ven 13 Apr 2018 16:10:43 CEST

Gentili colleghi,
con preghiera di diffusione, invio la "call for applications" relativa
all'International Master in Economics and Finance dell'Università Ca'
Foscari di Venezia.
cordiali saluti
Roberto Casarin

The 25th May 2018 is the deadline for the application to the new edition
of the International Master in Economics and Finance (IMEF) - University
Ca' Foscari of Venice.
For more detailed information please visit: *www.unive.it/imef*

*New Edition!**
** After 20 years of IMEF, we are pleased to announce that this new
edition will include new courses, that will be still taught by the
members of our *International Faculty* <http://www.unive.it/pag/33235/>
* Students will benefit from new scholarship provided by our major
sponsor: *Prometeia <https://www.prometeia.it/home> and Generali*.
* Specialized 4th term and *internship-Prometeia* reserved to IMEF
students recruited by Prometeia during the 2nd term.

*Why choose IMEF?**
*1) IMEF provides a highly qualified programme thanks to its prestigious
*International Faculty* <http://www.unive.it/pag/33235/>
2) Students’ Placement is supported directly by IMEF Secretariat and the
Director of the Programme. Please have a look to the Former students'
experience. Over the past editions, the *Placement rate reached 100%*.
See past students: *http://www.unive.it/pag/33229/*
3) Attending IMEF courses will introduce you to *high quality jobs*,
which wouldn’t be achievable with only a Master’s Degree title.
4) Preparation for the admission to *PhD Programmes*.

*For further information*: Monica Andrighetti <imef a unive.it>, tel. 041
234 9108.

Best regards
Roberto Casarin

--
Roberto Casarin
Professor of Econometrics

--
Nota automatica aggiunta dal sistema di posta.