[Forum SIS] Ph.d. course in Torino, "Survival Data Analysis for Cancer Data"

Mauro Gasparini gasparini a calvino.polito.it
Mer 13 Set 2017 14:43:32 CEST

Dear members,

this is the timetable for the Ph.d. course in
"Survival Data Analysis for Cancer Data"
given by Professors Sylvie Chevret and
Matthieu Resche-Rigon
(ECSTRA Team, Inserm, University of Paris Diderot),
for which a complete program is attached.
Lectures and tutorials will take place in Aula Buzano,
Department of Mathematical Sciences,
Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24 I-10129 Torino, Italy.

Attendance is free.

As a preliminary announcement, Alan Agresti will also give a talk
on Generalized Linear Models on Friday afternoon,
October 6th, 2017.

Looking forward to meet all of you who are interested.

Mauro Gasparini.

  02/10/17 13:00 to 18:00 CHEVRET
  Introduction to survival data

  03/10/17 13:00 to 18:00 RESCHE-RIGON
  Regression models for survival data

  04/10/17 13:00 to 18:00 CHEVRET
  Introduction of the competing risks framework

  05/10/17 13:00 to 18:00 CHEVRET
  Multistate modeling for multivariate survival data

  06/10/17 8:00 to 13:00 RESCHE-RIGON
  Modeling clustered survival data

--

Mauro Gasparini