[Forum SIS] Short course on clustered categorical data: Prof. Agresti

Rino Bellocco rino.bellocco a statistica.unimib.it
Mar 2 Maggio 2017 12:20:32 CEST

Apologizes for cross-posting:

Dear colleagues,

I would like to inform you that  Prof. Agresti from University of
Florida  will be offering a short course on the analysis clustered
categorical data at the Department of Statistics and Quantitative
Methods (Building U7, Aula: De Lillo) , University of Milano-Bicocca, in
Milan,  on May 8 and 9. I am attaching the course flier.

The course is offered within the PhD program in Statistics and
Mathematical Finance. There is no tuition fee for attendance but those
who are interested in attending are kindly welcome to drop me a note,

cordially,

rino

--

Rino Bellocco, Sc.D.
Department of Statistics and Quantitative Methods,