[Forum SIS] TIES-GRASPA 2017 Conference. Abstract submission deadline extension: April, 14th

Michela Cameletti michela.cameletti a unibg.it
Mer 29 Mar 2017 11:23:06 CEST

Dear Colleagues,

this is to announce that the *abstract submission *deadline for the
*TIES-GRASPA
2017 Conference on Climate and Environment* has been* extended to April 14,
2017.*

We remind you that the deadline for early bird registration is *May 8, 2017*
.

Moreover, we remind you there will be a post-conference hike to *Resegone
hut* (1265 m) on *Thursday, July 27*. We will organize bus transfer from
Bergamo to Brumano (900 m) where the hike will start (see here
<http://meetings2.sis-statistica.org/index.php/graspa2017/index/pages/view/social>
for more details).  If you are interested in participating, please fill the
Doodle available at the following link
http://doodle.com/poll/s6c5dsx5862ut7ga. You will pay for the bus at the
conference desk, but we need your early booking for organizing the bus
rental.

For further information and updates please visit the conference website:
http://www.graspa.org/tiesgraspa2017

We look forward to seeing you!

On behalf of the Scientific and Organizing Committee,

Alessandro Fassò and Michela Cameletti

tiesgraspa2017 at environmetrics.org

--
Michela Cameletti
Dept. of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods

Tel.: + 39 035 205 2519
@: michela.cameletti at unibg.it
www.unibg.it/pers/?michela.cameletti