[Forum SIS] TIES-GRASPA 2017 Conference on Climate and Environment. Registration and abstract submission now open!

Michela Cameletti michela.cameletti a unibg.it
Lun 6 Mar 2017 21:50:33 CET

Dear Colleagues,

this is to announce that registration and abstract submission for the
*TIES-GRASPA
2017 Conference on Climate and Environment *are now open on
http://www.graspa.org/tiesgraspa2017. We remind you that the deadline for
abstract submission is March 30, 2017 and the one for early bird
registration is May 8, 2017. For any problem with the registration and/or
the submission please contact tiesgraspa2017 at environmetrics.org.

We also inform you there will be a post-conference hike to *Resegone hut*
(1265 m) on *Thursday, July 27*. We will organize bus transfer from Bergamo
to Brumano (900 m) where the hike will start. This is an easy hike of about
an hour to Resegone Hut which is known for its gorgeous cuisine (the lunch
costs around 15 euros). Moreover, climb to Resegone summit and Azzoni hut
(1875 m) will be possible for the more experienced climbers. Click here
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z0ORncHiUCacMgoyGDbrTAsq2_0&usp=sharing>
to see the map.

If you are interested in participating, please fill the Doodle available at
the following link http://doodle.com/poll/s6c5dsx5862ut7ga. You will pay
for the bus at the conference desk, but we need your early booking for
organizing the bus rental.

We look forward to seeing you!

On behalf of the Scientific and Organizing Committee,

Alessandro Fassò and Michela Cameletti

tiesgraspa2017 at environmetrics.org

--
Michela Cameletti
Dept. of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods

Tel.: + 39 035 205 2519
@: michela.cameletti at unibg.it
www.unibg.it/pers/?michela.cameletti