[Forum SIS] Open research position (two years), Department of Statistics and Quantitative Methods, University of Milano Bicocca

Francesca Greselin francesca.greselin a unimib.it
Mer 30 Ago 2017 12:20:56 CEST

Dear All,

We have a research position (two years) in our Department of Statistics and
Quantitative Methods in the University of Milano Bicocca, that could be a
good opportunity for a young person interested in research.
A laurea magistrale is required and a good attitude toward research, at
least shown through the thesis. No already published papers are required.
In case you are interested in it, we have to prepare very quickly a little
research project and present all the documents within August 31st (at 12.00
a.m.)
Please send an email to francesca.greselin at unimib.it for more information.

Best regards,
Francesca Greselin