[Forum SIS] IFCS2015 conference - Bologna 6-8 July 2015

Palumbo, Francesco (Univ. of Naples Federico II) fpalumbo a unina.it
Lun 11 Maggio 2015 07:14:02 CEST

Department of Statistics P. Fortunati
University of Bologna "Alma Mater Studiorum" (Italy)
ClaDAG
Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society
organize the
IFCS2015
International Federation of Classification Societies
July 6th-8th, 2015 - Bologna

*  *  *
IFCS2015 conference is quickly approaching, in the next few days we will publish on the conference website a tentative conference program. Visit the conference pages at URL http://ifcs.boku.ac.at/ifcs2015 <http://ifcs.boku.ac.at/ifcs2015> by the end of the week. In the meantime, we are pleased to announce the topics of the plenary sessions:
> President’s invited session:
Gerda Claeskens (BE)
Focused graphical model estimation
> Session in the 25th anniversary of the Generalized Additive Models book:
Trevor Hastie and Robert Tibshirani (USA)
Title: TBA
> Marco Riani (IT)
Modern multivariate data analysis through monitoring
> Terry Speed (AU)
Removing unwanted variation for classification and clustering

We kindly remind you that two tutorials will be held in parallel in the afternoon of Sunday, the 5th of July, namely:
> Distributional Data Analysis, by Prof. Rosanna Verde
> The New Science of Big Data Analytics, Based on the Geometry and the Topology of Complex Systems, by Prof. Fionn Murtagh

Abstract submission and session proposal are closed. However, posters submission will remain open until June 15th, those who will present a poster by June 15th are automatically entitled to pay the reduced registration fees.
Important dates:
May 15, 2015: Deadline standard registration
June 15, 2015: Deadline late registration on line
July 5, 2015: Preconference workshops
July 6-8, 2018: IFCS-2015 conference
We look forward to seeing you in Bologna in July 2015
Francesco Palumbo Chair Scientific Program Committee
Angela Montanari Chair Local Organizing Committee
Maurizio Vichi President of IFCS

  ­­

----
5x1000 AI GIOVANI RICERCATORI