[Forum SIS] JOB: Reader/Professor in Statistics at Brunel University London

Silvia Liverani liveranis a gmail.com
Mer 8 Ott 2014 15:51:52 CEST

The department of Mathematics at Brunel University London is seeking to
appoint an outstanding individual to enhance our existing research group
in Statistics.

Details about the role and how to apply can be found at
https://jobs.brunel.ac.uk/WRL

Deadline for the application: 19/11/2014

-------------

Professor or Reader in Statistics

College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences

A competitive salary will be offered

The Department of Mathematics has a long-established record of fostering
a vibrant research-active environment, which is enhanced by a
significant number of PhD students.

The department is seeking to appoint an outstanding individual to
enhance our existing research group in Statistics. After this
appointment is made, it is intended that the group will be expanded
further with the recruitment of a lecturer in statistics.

The successful candidate will be suitably qualified and will be expected
to play a significant role in the research and teaching environment of
the Department of Mathematics.

The ideal candidate will have an internationally leading record of
research, funding and will have an outstanding list of research
publications in statistics or related area. Applicants are asked to
identify potential areas for collaboration with our newly established
university research institutes.

For informal enquiries please contact: Dr Steve Noble,
steven.noble a brunel.ac.uk
--
Silvia Liverani
Lecturer in Statistics