[Forum SIS] GRASPA 2015 - Preliminary call

Alessandro Fasso' alessandro.fasso a unibg.it
Sab 26 Lug 2014 15:10:03 CEST

It is our pleasure to announce and invite you to the GRASPA 2015
conference that will be hosted by the University of Bari Aldo Moro, Bari
(IT) from 15 to 16 June 2015 (http://www.graspa.org/graspa2015).

GRASPA 2015 represents the 2015 meeting of GRASPA-SIS, the Italian
research group for environmental statistics (http://www.graspa.org), which
is a permanent working group of the Italian Statistical Society (SIS)
since May 2013.
GRASPA 2015 is the 2015 European regional meeting of the International
Environmetrics Society (TIES) and a “connected event” of Spatial
Statistics 2015.

Location: University of Bari Aldo Moro, Bari (IT)

Deadlines:
September 30, 2014 –Fees details
December 31, 2014 – Abstract and poster details (template from website)
March 15, 2015 – Abstracts deadline (invited/contributed talks and posters)
April 15, 2015 – Contribution acceptance

Website: http://www.graspa.org/graspa2015
email: graspa2015.dsemm a uniba.it

The Scientific and Organizing Committee Chairs
Alessandro Fassò
Alessio Pollice

Alessandro Fasso'
Professor of Statistics
University of Bergamo - Dept. IGI
Via Marconi 5,   24044 Dalmine BG I,   Italy

Office:
tel.  +39 035 2052 323,
fax. +39 035 2052 310
Personal: