[Forum SIS] [EJASA] New Issue Published: Vol 7 No 1 (2014)

Maurizio Carpita maurizio.carpita a unibs.it
Sab 26 Apr 2014 16:44:55 CEST

Dear SIS Members,

The Electronic Journal of Applied Statistical Analysis (EJASA) has just published
its latest issue at http://siba-ese.unile.it/index.php/ejasa.

We invite you to read the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site
to download the articles of your interest.

Amjad D. Al-Nasser, Yarmouk University - Editor in Chief (Founding Editor)
Maurizio Carpita, University of Brescia - Co-Editor in Chief
Enrico Ciavolino, University of Salento - Executive Managing Editor