[Forum SIS] Special Issue on "Latent Variables and Space-Time Models for Environmental Problems"

Alessandro Fasso' alessandro.fasso a unibg.it
Ven 6 Set 2013 17:15:18 CEST

As a consequence of the attached call for papers,
we are glad to inform you that you can already proceed to submission for
the SERRA special issue titled
"Latent Variables and Space-Time Models for Environmental Problems".

In order to submit your paper, please go to
https://www.editorialmanager.com/serr/

Log in as author. Go to "submit a new manuscript" and choose the article
type
"SI: Latent Variables and Space-Time Models for Environmental Problems".

The deadline is 30th November.

The Editors,
Alessandro Fassó and Emilio Porcu

Alessandro Fassò
Professor of Statistics
University of Bergamo
Via Marconi 5,   24044 Dalmine BG I,   Italy

*Office*:  tel.  +39 035 2052 323,   fax. +39 035 2052 310
*Personal* *fax*. +39 035 7423 1165
Cell.  +39 338 8026 616
email: alessandro.fasso at unibg.it,
homepage:  www.unibg.it/pers/?alessandro.fasso