[Forum SIS] seminario Elena di Bernardino in Bicocca

fabio.bellini fabio.bellini a unimib.it
Sab 19 Ott 2013 15:54:10 CEST

Il giorno martedì 22 ottobre alle ore 14.30 presso la aula
seminari del Dipartimento di Statistica e Metodi
Quantitativi dell' Università di Milano-Bicocca, al IV
piano dell'edificio U7, la dott.ssa Elena di Bernardino
del CNAM di Parigi terrà un seminario dal titolo

On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk

Abstract:
In this paper, we introduce two alternative extensions of
the classical univariate Value-at-Risk (VaR) in a
multivariate setting. The proposed multivariate VaR are
real-valued risk measures constructed from the level sets
of multivariate distribution and multivariate survival
functions. Several properties have been derived. In
particular, we show that these risk measures satisfy the
positive homogeneity and the translation invariance
property. Comparisons between univariate risk measures and
components of multivariate VaR are provided. We also
analyze how these measures are impacted by a change in
marginal distributions, by a change in the dependence
structure and by a change in the risk level. Illustrations
are given in the class of Archimedean copulas. (joint work
with A. Cousin)

Tutti gli interessati sono invitati a partecipare.

Prof. Fabio Bellini
Department of Statistics and Quantitative Methods
University of Milano-Bicocca
Via Bicocca degli Arcimboldi 8, 20126 Milano
0039-2-64483119
http://www.economia.unimib.it/bellini