[Forum SIS] Job Position(s) at University of Milan

stefano iacus stefano.iacus a unimi.it
Mer 7 Ago 2013 10:51:22 CEST

Apologizes for cross posting

### Assistant Professor Positions @ UNIMI

The University of Milan, has just opened two positions as assistant professor ("Ricercatore a Tempo Determinato") in the field of Probability and Statistics (MAT-06).

One position is at the Department of Mathematics (Position Code: 2783) and one at the Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods - DEMM (Position Code: 2770).

For the position at the Dept. of Economics (Position Code: 2770) although the application is fully open (and the following are not pre-requisites) we seek for theoretical statisticians also aware of quantitative finance, inference for stochastic processes and computational statistics.

Deadline for both positions: 11-sept-2013
Position starts at the beginning of the year 2014.

Apply or send your best candidates!

English call:   http://www.unimi.it/ateneo/valcomp/53741.htm

Italian call: http://www.unimi.it/ateneo/valcomp/53110.htm

Further inquiries about the position 2770 can be sent to: Prof. Stefano M. Iacus, email: stefano.iacus at unimi.it

Further inquiries about the position 2783 can be sent to: Prof. Giacomo Aletti, email: giacomo.aletti at unimi.it

The Department of Mathematics also offers two other positions: one in Algebra (Code 2781) and one in Mathematical Analysis (Code 2782). Further inquiries for these positions can be sent to Prof. Giacomo Aletti.

Stefano M. Iacus
Giacomo Aletti

-----------------------------------
Stefano M. Iacus
Dipartimento di Economia, Management
e Metodi Quantitativi
Universita' di Milano
Via Conservatorio, 7
I-20123 Milano
Tel: 02 50321 461
Fax: 02 50321 505
http://www.economia.unimi.it/iacus
Twitter: @iacus

Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments if not
absolutely necessary. See: