[Forum SIS] Post-Doc Position in Vienna

Alessio Farcomeni axelio a tin.it
Mar 20 Nov 2012 14:02:24 CET

Su richiesta invio in lista SIS.
Alessio

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Florian Klinglmueller <florian.klinglmueller at meduniwien.ac.at>
Date: Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Subject: Post-Doc Position

[...]
One of our assistant professors has acquired a grant for a one year
research visit to the University of Bremen. Consequently we have a
temporary (one-year) vacancy that we would ideally fill with an
international guest researcher on the Post-Doc level. From what I
understand this would mean that a succesful applicant could spend a
year at our department in Vienna concentrating exclusively on research
with little to no teaching and administrative obligations. As you
probably know our research focus lies on adaptive designs and multiple
testing in clinical and genetic research. But we are continuously
looking for collaborations with people from outside this narrow field
to broaden our perspective. The position is open one year beginning
December 1st ending November 30th 2013. I'm aware that this is
probably very short notice. A later start would be possible but the
end date is definitive. If you are interested in that position it
would be great if you could apply. [...] I've attached the english
version of the offer.
If there are any questions I'm happy to answere them.

Best wishes, Florian

--
Center for Medical Statistics, Informatics and Intelligent Systems
florian.klinglmueller at meduniwien.ac.at