[Forum SIS] Registration Deadline Notice of ims-APRM2012

ims-APRM2012 Secretariat Office 31may a ims-aprm2012.org
Gio 24 Maggio 2012 10:46:15 CEST

Dear Sir / Madam,

0524 Registration Deadline Notice of ims-APRM2012

Thank you very much for your kind support to ims-APRM2012 meeting this summer!

As the deadline of ordinary registration is coming close, we would appreciate it very much if you would kindly pass the word that the registration will be closed on May 31st 17:00 JST , to your friends and colleagues who have not registered yet.

If you, or your friends and colleagues are interested in attending the meeting and have not registered yet, please submit, or advise them to submit, registration form NOW at :

http://www.ims-aprm2012.org

If the number of on-site registration attendee should be larger than we expect, there could be complications such as;

	Delay in reception process
	Shortage in meeting materials (abstracts, meeting kits, etc.)

Please kindly note that banquet option is NOT available for on-site registration; those who wish to attend the banquet on July 3rd must finish registration BEFORE the deadline of May 31st.

Please allow us to remind abstract contributors that pre-registration is mandatory: if there should be too many presenters with on-site registration, there could be serious delay in overall schedule of the meeting.

The tentative program is available at;
	http://www.ims-aprm2012.org/program/schedule.html

Excursion tour for your families and accompanying persons is available at;
	http://www.ims-aprm2012.org/special_tour/

We are sending this reminder to those who sent us inquiry e-mail messages last year, as well as to the abstract contributors. If you already have registered and received your registration number for the meeting, please kindly pass the word on to your friends and colleagues.

Thank you very much and see you soon at Tsukuba in this summer!

Sincerely,

--
Secretariat Office of ims-APRM2012

31may a ims-aprm2012.org