[Forum SIS] JEOD launch: call for submission

Maurizio Carpita carpita a eco.unibs.it
Dom 11 Set 2011 10:24:50 CEST

Dear SIS members,

With pleasure I inform you that the peer review and open access *Journal
of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity* (*JEOD*) of the
*European Research Institute of Cooperative and Social Enterprises
*(*EURICSE*) is now on the web at www.jeodonline.com
<http://www.jeodonline.com/>.

Members of the Scientific Committee of JEOD are the Nobel Laureate
Elinor Ostrom and the President of ISTAT Enrico Giovannini. I'm a member
of the Editorial Board and affiliated with Euricse for the Statistical
Research Area.

We are just about ready to start publishing papers, and are now in the
process of collecting submissions: *statistical and econometric models
and applications for the study of entrepreneurial, employees and
organizational diversity are welcome*.

In the section where the articles will soon be published there is a
document explaining how to submit a paper. We are putting the finishing
touches on the Editorial Manager submission software, so we are asking
for submissions to be sent by email temporarily. Peer review will also
be done via email until we are ready to launch the Editorial Manager site.

Please share the site and the news that submissions are open with anyone
you think might be interested in submitting a paper. Of course, if you
have a paper to submit, we would be pleased to receive it.

Kind regards,

Maurizio Carpita

Prof. Maurizio Carpita
*