[Forum SIS] JEOD launch: first editorial and call for submission

Maurizio carpita a eco.unibs.it
Ven 4 Nov 2011 14:57:12 CET

Dear SIS members,

I am pleased to inform you that the first editorial of the peer review
and open access *Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational
Diversity* (*JEOD*) of the *European Research Institute of Cooperative
and Social Enterprises *(*EURICSE*) is now on line at www.jeodonline.com
<http://www.jeodonline.com>.

Members of the Scientific Committee of JEOD are the Nobel Laureate
Elinor Ostrom and the President of ISTAT Enrico Giovannini. I'm a member
of the Editorial Board and affiliated with Euricse for the Statistical
Research Area.

The Editorial Manager System is now up and ready to start collecting
submissions: *statistical and econometric models with applications to
the study of entrepreneurial, employees and organizational diversity are
welcome*.

Please share the site and the news that submissions are open with anyone
you think might be interested in submitting a paper. Of course, if you
have a paper to submit, we would be pleased to receive it.

Kind regards,

Maurizio Carpita

Prof. Maurizio Carpita
*