[Forum SIS] 5th Workshop on PLS (Partial Least Squares) Developments by ESSEC-SUPELEC (Paris, 20 May 2011)

Vincenzo Esposito Vinzi vinzi a essec.edu
Sab 26 Feb 2011 02:06:47 CET

Dear PLS users and researchers,

We are very pleased to announce the 5th Statistical Workshop on "PLS (Partial Least Squares) Developments" in the ESSEC-SUPELEC Research Workshops Series.

As usual, the Workshop enjoys the presence of the current leading scholars in the PLS and related domains.

It will take place at the ESSEC - CNIT building (amphi 203) at La Défense Campus (Paris, France) on 20 May 2011 (from 9:15 to 17:15) and will address the theme of:

Advances in PLS Predictive Modeling and Multi-block Data Analysis:
Feature Extraction and Variable Selection

In attachment, please find the scientific program and the registration form.

Participation in the Workshop is open to all interested people.
Registration is free of charges but compulsory for organizational purposes.

Deadline for registering (via e-mail or fax):  3 May 2011

The ESSEC Campus at La Défense is located in the CNIT building with direct access from RER A and metro 1 station.
More information at: http://www.essec.edu/student-life/campuses/la-defense.html.
Your travel time is of about 20 minutes from Paris centre to “La Défense” station.

We hope this initiative is interesting to you and we look forward to welcoming you at ESSEC – La Défense Campus in May!

Best regards,

Vincenzo Esposito Vinzi
Arthur Tenenhaus
Laura Trinchera