[Forum SIS] Fwd: FW: URGENT : 15 Feb Deadline for ISI Congress Dublin Aug 2011: Reminder

Alessandro Fasso' alessandro.fasso a unibg.it
Mer 9 Feb 2011 12:01:18 CET

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Isi2011 <ISI2011 at tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Subject: FW: URGENT : 15 Feb Deadline for ISI Congress Dublin Aug 2011:
Reminder

 Dear All

Can I ask you please to draw to the attention of all your contacts that the
closing date for Contributed Paper Abstracts for the isi2011 congress is
looming.      We will not be accepting new contributed paper abstracts for
consideration after the final closing date - 15 February 2011.

Brian Sweeney