[Forum SIS] QAoEM Call for Paper

Luigi Grossi luigi.grossi a univr.it
Mer 20 Ott 2010 15:02:53 CEST

Dear colleagues,

on behalf of the local organizing committee of QAoEM 2010 in Verona, we
would like to thank all the participants again for their contribution to the
success of this meeting.

As already announced during the workshop, we have finalized an agreement
with the Editors of the Elsevier Journal Energy Economics
(http://ees.elsevier.com/eneeco/),

to publish a special issue on the main topics of the meeting after the
conference. This special issue is intended to collect a range of high
quality research papers.

This call is not limited to conference participants, but also extends to
other researchers working on this topic.

Topics of particular interest may include, but are not limited to:

•     integration of electricity markets,

•     market power and market strategies,

•     electricity market modeling and simulation,

•     impact of new technologies,

•     cross-border issues,

•     CO2 emissions trading,

•     green certificate markets,

•     risk management,

•     futures, forwards and derivatives,

•     price and volatility dynamics,

•     risk premia.

Therefore, we hope that you will consider this issue as an interesting and
useful forum for publishing your latest research work in the field.

Your submission should be made directly through the journal website
(http://ees.elsevier.com/eneeco/default.asp).

To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion into
the special issue, it is important that you select “S.I. Quantitative
Analysis of Energy Markets” when you reach the “Article Type” step in the
submission process.

As Guest Editors, we have been requested by the Journal Editorial Board to
provide a preliminary list of the authors interested in submitting a paper.
So that you are invited to send us (luigi.grossi a univr.it or
angelica.gianfreda a univr.it) by November 15 2010, at the latest, the title
and the name of the authors of the paper you intend to submit.

The deadline for the submission of the full paper is December 31 2010.

Further details are given in the call for papers which is attached to this
message.

We would be glad to receive your paper submission to the Energy Economics
special issue.

With kind regards,

Luigi Grossi

Dipartment of Economics - University of Verona

Via Dell'Artigliere, 19, 37129 - Verona  - Italy

Palazzo Economia, 3° Piano, Stanza 3.11

Office  +39 045 8028007

Fax +39 045 8028177

Mobile +39 338 1688133

Email:  <mailto:luigi.grossi a univr.it> luigi.grossi a univr.it