[Forum SIS] OPEN DAY - PhD School in Statistics - Padova (Italy), April 30/2010

Patrizia Piacentini piacent a stat.unipd.it
Mar 20 Apr 2010 09:34:59 CEST

Phd School in Statistics, University of Padova (Italy)
Open Day Friday April 30, 2010

The Phd School in Statistics at the University of Padova (Italy) provides
an international 3 year Statistics PhD programme, which allows students
to develop research skills across the breadth of statistical science and
its applications. For October 2010 entry, we should have at least 6
fully-funded studentships.

To find out more - come along to our open day. The programme for the day
will include talks describing:
     -   the programme of the PhD School;
     -   details on admission procedures;
     -   funding;
     -   career opportunities in Statistics.
There will also be time to talk to some of our current PhD students,
tour the campus and meet members of staff.

The programme is available at http://iscrizioni.stat.unipd.it/openday/

--
Patrizia Piacentini
Organizing Secretariat Events