[Forum SIS] REASON PARK

Romano Scozzafava romscozz a dmmm.uniroma1.it
Mar 9 Giu 2009 14:55:34 CEST

(Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message)

REASON PARK
Seventh INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL on
"REASONing under PARtial Knowledge"
Foligno (Perugia), ITALY
Starting September 17, 2009

We announce the School REASON PARK, that this year  will focus on

"Fuzzy set theory and Cooperative games"

(the school offers 4 courses, there will be no parallel sessions).

See the web site

http://www.dipmat.unipg.it/reasonpark

The scope of the School is to provide Ph.D. students and, in general,
young researchers with a basic training in some different topics which
play an important role in "Reasoning under Partial Knowledge" and their
application in various fields, including Computer Science, Economics,
Engineering, Medicine, Biology.

Regarding the level of the courses, the first lecture of each
course will provide a tutorial and simple introduction to the field, while
the remaining part should provide a complete and updated information. In
this way, all the courses should be easily accessible also to an audience
that has not been previously acquainted with the subject.

More details can be found on the web site, where you will find (in the
next future) also lectures' schedule.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE, but send an e-mail to:

<mailto:reasonpark at dipmat.unipg.it>reasonpark at dipmat.unipg.it

The Organizing Committee
G.Coletti, A.Di Nola, P.Mingarelli, R.Scozzafava, S.Termini