Request for participation in sample survey

I am a gradate student in Mathematics Education at American University in
Washington, DC.  In September, I will be working on a statistics  project
with high school students.  I am looking for a high school teacher in
another country (other than the United States) to participate in
exchanging survey data between high school students.  The requirements
for participation are: 1) ability to translate the survey from English
in the appropriate language, 2) to review the survey form, 3) to email
the completed responses by the established deadline, and 4) to have at
least 30 students respond to the survey.

If you are interested, pleas email me directly at  kim_long@juno.com.

Kimberly Long
American University
Washington, DC