Workshop (third announcement)

A third announcement for the workshop in Cremona has been delivered by
mistake -- a software error triggered "send" before the message had been
completed. The information inthe message should be accurate, but some
details are missing. We apologize for the mishhap and for cluttering your
mail: a correceted message will be ready very soon.

We regret the error -- software is not always as reliable as we would like...

FM
For the Organizing Commiittee of the workshop - Cremona, September 1996
  Federico Marchetti * Politecnico di Milano * Dipartimento di Matematica
          piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32 * I-20133 Milano, Italy
           phone: (+39-2)2399-4570 * fax: (+39-2)2399-4568
                   e-mail:stoch96@mate.polimi.it