Re: iscrizione

|                  Economics Working Paper Archive                      |

|  Send mail to arch-area@econwpa.wustl.edu, where arch-area equals one of |
|                [ewp-comp ewp-dev ...ewp-test or econ-wp]                 |
|                    with the command in subject field.                    |
|             Do NOT send mail to no-reply@econwpa.wustl.edu .             |

      WEB address ->       http://econwpa.wustl.edu/wpawelcome.html
      gopher ->            gopher://econwpa.wustl.edu
      ftp ->               ftp://econwpa.wustl.edu/econ-wp
      e-mail (general) ->  econ-wp@econwpa.wustl.edu

Most papers are available in Postscript and Adobe Acrobat formats, and  can
be obtained via e-mail (with a get command,  which  delivers  in  uuencoded
format),   ftp,   gopher,   or   www.   Postscript   can   be  viewed  with
ghostscript/gsview and Adobe  Acrobat  can  be  viewed  with  Adobe's  free
reader.  Help is available as: